The World Summit Tour, the scientific congress on implant dentistry by Dentsply Sirona Implants, kicked off in Tokyo, Japan in February 2017 and has so far visited San Diego and Nice. After the final stop in Shanghai, on May 19-20, 2018, about 5,000 delegates have joined the inspirational scientific journey.
Under the umbrella theme “Because inspiration and confidence matters” the World Summit Tour presents current global and local scientific news and the latest in clinical and digital development, all based on our comprehensive solutions portfolio for implant dentistry. A scientific poster competition and a commercial exhibition, known as the Inspiration Hub, are also part of the four tour stops.
With our imaging solutions, with Simplant Guided Surgery as well as the Atlantis and CEREC restorative solutions, we are well prepared to support the digital trend and our customers’ preferred digital workflows, outsourced and chairside. At the Nice and San Diego tour stops, we also presented truly integrated digital solutions—Dentsply Sirona Implants together with CAD/CAM, Imaging and Equipment.
The feedback from delegates and faculty has been overwhelmingly positive, or as one delegate put it “very inspirational!”
For a closer look at how delegates, faculty and staff shared their knowledge, insights and passion, please visit Dentsply Sirona Implants Global YouTube channel and the World Summit Tour website, or watch the summaries from Tokyo, San Diego and Nice.
Interesting facts and figures:
- 150 speakers, moderators and scientific committee members have contributed to an inspirational and successful scientific program.
- Dental professionals from over 30 countries visited the Nice tour stop.
- There have been 38 inspiring scientific sessions on implant dentistry to choose from in the congress program, a unique combination of current scientific news and the latest innovations in clinical and digital development.
- At the Nice tour stop, 380 delegates listened to and learned from specialists, experts and colleagues in the pre-congress program.
- In San Diego and Nice, we offered delegates 54 excellent opportunities to learn more and gain additional confidence through guided tours in digital implant workflow, hands-on training sessions and a Speakers’ Corner.
- The Inspiration Hub exhibition area offered5 hours for delegates to network, discover and learn more about the latest innovations and treatment solutions.
- 288,000 social shares and messages made the San Diego tour stop a very social event.
In Tokyo, 180 square meters of LED/projection in 8K resolution delivered a sharp scientific experience to all the delegates. This top-of-the-line technical solution has been a part of every tour stop, designed to give delegates a cutting-edge ‘wow’ experience.