We’re sorry, but the International Congress on Ankylos is unfortunately over. However, you can read about the congress and experience a small piece of it yourself here.
Continuing in the spirit of inspiration, knowledge and confidence, we welcome dental professionals from all over the world to Focus on implant dentistry—the International Congress on Ankylos 2018 on June 29–30 at Estrel Congress Center in Berlin, Germany. Based on 33 years of clinical experience and long-lasting esthetic results with Ankylos, we invite you to explore trends and innovations for treatment excellence, with a specific look on digital implant workflows.
THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
Trust experience. Discover excellence.
The scientific program under the chairmanship of Dr. Paul Weigl from University of Frankfurt am Main will feature:
• 40 renowned speakers from all around the globe
• 5 plenary sessions
• 14 focus sessions
• a broad spectrum of lectures covering scientific long-term documentation, latest topics with clinical relevance as well as recommendations for the successful implant clinic
• an interactive session with a panel of experts discussing implant dentistry from the patient perspective, taking into account individual needs and personal circumstances
• focus sessions providing great opportunities to deepen your knowledge on specific topics and providing first practical experience with new treatment protocols.
• a workshop on clinical photography
From the implant dentistry novice to the experienced surgeon—there is something for everyone in the program.
POSTER & VIDEO AWARDS
Step into the light and showcase your work
Implant professionals and researchers are invited to submit their posters and short video clips for poster and video awards in three categories: Clinical Application, Long-term Documentation and Research, and Video. The distinguished award committee with Ann Benhamou, France, Barry Goldenberg , US, Ye Lin, China, and Dietmar Weng, Germany, will select the winners of €1,500 price money in each category.
Cast the net at the Inspiration Hub
The latest products, innovative solutions and digital implant workflows for creating long-lasting individualized restorations are presented at the Inspiration Hub, an exhibition covering the full range of comprehensive solutions for implant dentistry. Take the opportunity to exchange experiences and network with peers and friends.
“Implant dentistry is based on clinical experience, manual skills and new scientific insights that enable new treatment protocols and overcoming challenges, and ultimately a long-term contribution to oral health. In Berlin, you will experience all this for a successful future with Ankylos,” says Paul Weigl. There is nothing more to add – we look forward to meeting you in Berlin.”